Yahoo Small Business Login & Hosting (Step By Step Guide)
Yahoo small business helps business owners to kickstart and scale their ideas online, from creating a website or blog to promoting a brand.
If you want to unleash your ideas, sell products and grow your business on the internet, it all starts with hosting a website online.
To launch your first online store, it only begins with a one click registration process.
Follow these steps to login and start hosting:
- Go to smallbusiness.yahoo.com
- On the page, click or tap the menu icon.
- From the options on the menu, click/tap “login”.
- Choose sign up, enter your name, email and password. Make sure to check the box to agree to terms and conditions.
- On the dashboard, under “my services”, click on wordpress hosting.
- Choose your plan.
- Type in your brand name to create your domain name. You can also use your existing domain for the hosting.
- Once you see your domain name is available, click on “add to cart” to proceed.
- Click continue to go to the checkout page.
- Enter your credit card details to complete the purchase.
That’s it!. You’re almost done.
Now you are one step away to fully get your small business up and running.
If you like this article please share, and then follow us on facebook.
Other posts you may also like:
- How to Start Something New (an easy guide)
- What is a Facebook Code Generator
- What is Web Hosting: Did you know this before starting a blog
- Careers at Pinterest: How to Find Your Dream Job
- Does Amazon Deliver On Sundays
- What is a Social Media & Should Quit Using Facebook
- Facebook image size for ads: How to optimize images
- 10 Powerful Success Quotes About Business
- What are Case Studies: The Best Approach to Solving Them (with samples)
- What is Paid Search in Marketing?
- Best Times to Post on LinkedIn: Proven With infographics