Yahoo Small Business Login & Hosting
Yahoo small business helps business owners to kickstart and scale their ideas online, from creating a website or blog to promoting a brand.
If you want to unleash your ideas, sell products and grow your business on the internet, it all starts with hosting a website online.
To launch your first online store, it only begins with a one click registration process.
Follow these steps to login and start hosting:
- Go to smallbusiness.yahoo.com
- On the page, click or tap the menu icon.
- From the options on the menu, click/tap “login”.
- Choose sign up, enter your name, email and password. Make sure to check the box to agree to terms and conditions.
- On the dashboard, under “my services”, click on wordpress hosting.
- Choose your plan.
- Type in your brand name to create your domain name. You can also use your existing domain for the hosting.
- Once you see your domain name is available, click on “add to cart” to proceed.
- Click continue to go to the checkout page.
- Enter your credit card details to complete the purchase.
That’s it!. You’re almost done.
Now you are one step away to fully get your small business up and running.
If you like this article please share, and then follow us on facebook. Don’t forget to press the notification bell to subscribe.
Other posts you may also like:
- What Is a Social Media & Should You Quit Using Facebook?
- What Is TikTok, Who Created It & Why Is It So Famous?
- What Is TikTok App?
- What Is Facebook Code Generator & How Does It Work?
- Blogging With Google Sites & How to Make Money