Kinsta For High-Traffic WordPress Sites
Many websites you see on the internet today are receiving tons of traffic from all over the world, and they are coming from social media platforms and search engines.
Looking at the world’s popular social networks like facebook, twitter, and other big tech companies, these sites get billions of traffic and you wonder how they are able to contain that such huge number of visitors.
Well everybody wishes to get that enormous amounts of traffic but all depends on hosting and the cost involved to build a high-speed website.
You might be using a shared hosting plan for sometime now and your traffic seems to be good enough, but the speed and user experience becomes a problem.
So what’s the best wordpress hosting provider for sites with large amounts of traffic, and secondly, how do you boost the speed of your wordpress site?.
Site owners are looking for four things when choosing a hosting provider, that is; reliability, stability, speed, and performance.
In this post, I’ll be talking about why kinsta is the best for high-traffic wordpress sites.
If I want to switch unto a new hosting provider, kinsta is the next available option, I will give you some reasons but first let me introduce kinsta.
What is Kinsta?
Kinsta is used to power high-traffic wordpress sites and businesses all around the globe.
This company has over 10 years of experience working with wordpress, and they’ve used all that knowledge into creating the best managed wordpress hosting.
Speed and stability are the hallmarks of a great website and that’s why kinsta is here to give you that boost. It offers managed wordpress hosting without compromises.
Kinsta uses google cloud platform and combines lightning fast PHP 7, MariaDB, latest LXD container technology and developer tools like SSH and WP-CLI.
Learn more about kinsta features here.
What does kinsta offer?
- Unlimited wordpress sites
- Speed, reliability and performance
- Expert migration team help
- 24 global data center locations
- No long-term contracts
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Clients who are hosting their sites with the following providers are eligible for migration:
Kinsta doesn’t fall into any of the traditional hosting categories.
The infrastructure is built on google cloud technology (GCP) and is different from shared, VPS, or dedicated hosting.
Every wordpress site on the kinsta platform runs in an isolated software container that contains all of the software resources required to run the site (Linux, NGINX, PHP, MySQL).
This means that the software that runs each site is completely private and is not shared even between your own sites.
But regardless of your hosting provider, you should always look for these server features to ensure your website runs as fast as possible.
Want to power all your high-traffic wordpress sites?.
Sign-up for kinsta and fill out the migration request form (you can choose between a basic or premium plan). The migration team will then communicate with you regarding the best time to migrate your site.
Whether you want to migrate five wordpress sites or more, they’ll take advantage of the isolated container technology.
This ensures that all resources are 100% private and not shared between anyone else.
Limitations on Kinsta’s Free Migration
- It only applies to standard wordpress installations and is not available for multisite networks.
- Migrations takes up to 2 business days. The team will notify you if the process may take longer after your request has been submitted.
- Websites like eCommerce, membership sites, etc.) often needs to be in maintenance mode and careful scheduling to avoid data loss.
- Sites that have complex requirements, such as the use of reverse proxy, are not good candidates for this free service, instead, use the premium migration to complete the process.
- Redirects that have been added to an .htaccess file in your hosting provider’s control panel do not qualify. If you want to add redirects as part of your migration you can add them using their redirects tool.
- Some sites needs a 2-step process where there is an initial trial migration followed by the second at a later time. The first step which is the initial trial migration, can be handled as part of this offer, but when the site migrates for a second time, that will incur a fee.
The next time you want to switch to a new hosting platform, look no further, kinsta is the right choice for your high-traffic wordpress sites.