Actually I couldn’t read everything to the end so let me give you a small gist.
As we are all aware of the coronavirus pandemic, things have changed a little bit but there’s no need to panic.
This corona outbreak has indeed destroyed many plans affecting businesses and jobs.
If you use instagram to market your products and services, you should know that changes in this new policy are going to affect you in some way but that shouldn’t stop you from building your business.
Marketers in the health niche will face some slight difficulties setting up campaigns, choosing keywords, targeting and stuff, so just keep that in mind.
To be on the safe side, follow the policy update and everything will be just fine.
Now here’s the COVID-19 community guidelines updates and protections:
- As people around the world confront this unprecedented public health emergency, we want to make sure that our community guidelines protect people from harmful content and new types of abuse related to COVID-19(coronavirus).
- We’re working to remove content that has the potential to contribute to real-world harm, including through our policies prohibiting coordination of harm, sale of medical masks and related goods, hate speech, bullying and harassment and misinformation that contributes to the risk of imminent violence or physical harm.
- As the situation evolves, we continue to look at content on the platform, assess speech trends, and engage with experts, and will provide additional policy guidance when appropriate to keep the members of our community safe during this crisis.
Instagram will continue to be a authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression.
Make sure to post only your own photos and videos, no copywrited materials.
Always follow the law and respect everyone on the platform, don’t spam links everywhere or post nude pics.
Was this helpful?
Share this and follow us on our facebook page more updates.
Other posts you may also like:
- What is Content Marketing: The Do’s and Don’ts For Bloggers
- Strategy Of Content Marketing: 21 Best Tips To Help You Skyrocket Your Affiliate Sales
- How To Make Money Blogging With Google
- 10 Tools For SEO Audit: Do You Have Them?
- Google Search Console: How To Login and Verify Your Website
- Yahoo Small Business: How To Login and Start Hosting
- Careers at Pinterest: How To Find Your Dream Job
- How To Start Something New (an easy guide)