I’ve searched everywhere on the web trying to find a solution on how to download facebook video for free.
Lots of facebook users are searching for the easiest way to download facebook videos.
At first, I used screen recorder to capture videos on facebook, but funny enough, my phone storage was heaping in size and it nearly crashed.
Finally, I found the answer to this problem. There is no need to download any app or software to screen record, just follow these simple instructions, it’s super easy!.
Use these 4 easy steps to download facebook video for free.
Desktop (PC) USERS
1. On your desktop, open chrome browser or Firefox.
2. Go to facebook.com and login with your credentials (valid email and password).
3. On your profile page (fan page), select any video, and click on the menu icon (•••).
The menu will display various options, scroll down and choose “copy link“.
4. Go to fbdown.net, paste the link in the bar and hit download. You can choose any video format of your choice then start downloading.
Read also: How to Change Facebook Page Name Easily
For Smartphone Users
1. Open your facebook app, login with your email or username and password.
2. Go to your profile page, find any video, click on this icon (•••) and copy link.
3. Tap to open chrome browser on your smartphone and paste link at fbdown.net and click on download button.
4. Save the file format onto your phone to start downloading.
If you follow these instructions above prudently, then there will be no problems at all with downloading your facebook video.
Subscribe: Don’t miss an article, get notified on the latest updates and trends, receive fresh content into your mailbox daily. Join us today and be the first to grab our newsletters, you’re awesome!. »Click here to subscribe«
Was this helpful?