How to Use Bing Webmaster Tools For Site Verification
Using bing webmaster tools for site verification is one of the best ways to get your website or blog listed in bing search results.
There is only one seo tool I can recommend for you and that is the bing webmaster tool. It can help your site rank well in bing search engine.
What is Bing Webmaster Tools?
Bing Webmaster Tools is a free service as part of microsoft’s bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the bing index crawler.
Bing Webmaster Tools improves your site’s performance and SEO in bing search engine, you also get access to free reports.
Why Use Bing Webmaster Tools?
Bing Webmaster Tools helps Webmasters indicate and figure out any problems a website may have, so that errors can be corrected. Fixing these small errors will help optimize webpages too.
There are two ways to do that, you can choose option 1 or option 2 which ever way you want it.
- Place an XML file on your web server
- Download BingSiteAuth.xml upload the file to yoursite.com/BingSiteAuth.xml
- Confirm successful upload by visiting yoursitesurl.com/BingSiteAuth.xml in your browser
- Then click the verify button
- Copy and paste a <meta> tag in your default webpage.
- You can add a <meta> tag containing the authentication code to the <head> section of your default webpage.
<meta name=”msvalidate.01″ content=”CB060BC319623A8DCEF812B20E838AFD” />.
How do you know that your site is indexed in search engines?
To see if your site is indexed by search engines like (Bing, Google, Yahoo, Yandex etc), enter the URL of your domain with “site:” before it.
“site:mystunningwebsite.com”. The results show all of your site’s pages that have been indexed, and the current Meta Tags saved in the search engine’s index.
If this article was helpful, leave a comment below, please don’t forget to subscribe, and follow us on Facebook for more.